Sunday, November 6, 2016

Awakening Europe!

While the DTS and I were in Stockholm, we went to the Awakening Europe conference. This event was focused on getting people in Europe on fire for Jesus again. There were amazing speakers, such as Ben Fitzerald, Todd White, Heidi Baker, and others as well as incredible worship. The DTS and I were volunteers on the ministry team, which meant that we would basically go around and pray for people. It was so amazing! Hundreds of people were saved, and dozens of people were healed too! Several people I personally prayed for gave their lives to Christ, and others were healed!

This conference blew my mind (as well as the minds of the students), it was such a great experience to feel the Holy Spirit so tangibly and be apart of Jesus' revival in Europe!









1 comment:

  1. Wow Joe! I'm so glad you got to have that experience and be a part of what God is doing in Europe.

    ReplyDelete